Announcement

No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backsliding hide bug fix when?

We've been contacting the cs about this but they dont care, we are hopeful for this forum to have ears for our cries.

What is the bug?
    Backsliding remove hide "invisibility" after it decays yet you can tell in the user perspective that it still have hide and have still have the -30 mspd of hide. before it is not a problem because hide have 1sec cd anyway, but now it have 5sec cd and the bug became more transparent to assassin
    Last edited by Remyueru; 03-23-2021, 11:31 AM.

Originally posted by Remyueru View Post
    We've been contacting the cs about this but they dont care, we are hopeful for this forum to have ears for our cries.

What is the bug?
    Backsliding remove hide "invisibility" after it decays yet you can tell in the user perspective that it still have hide and have still have the -30 mspd of hide. before it is not a problem because hide have 1sec cd anyway, but now it have 5sec cd and the bug became more transparent to assassin
    Sorry, I'm not clear what is a bug. Can you help me explain it more?

Comment

Originally posted by Siren View Post

Sorry, I'm not clear what is a bug. Can you help me explain it more?
      To describe the bug. Once you cast Backslide you enter a hidden state. While in that hidden state (5 sec duration), once you cast Hiding skill, the buff icon and movement speed penalty of Hiding applies to you but does not override the Backslide hidden duration which expires in 5 seconds. The screen shows you as hidden still with the penalty and buff icon of Hiding but in other player's viewpoint you are in fact revealed. This has been a bug that's been plaguing Assassin class since episode 3 or 4

Comment

Hello peeps~
        Dasaneeee would like to help you see to it that the issue gets escalated properly~
        Dasaneeeee would appreciate it very much if you are kind enough to also provide a gameplay video on this issue with player pov and enemy pov, and also the IGN of the character used in the video?

Comment

Working...
        X