X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SParker
    replied
    Originally posted by Abing View Post
    These quest still bug eventhough i talked to Big Cat Man (Quest Repairman) at Prontera

1. Quest Sun and Moon Lovers related to Topic Quest (Clear the quest but in the topic quest still unclear)

2. Sakura’s Lie (Amatsu story quest) Task: Drive away 0/5 customer(s) queuing up

I hope these bugs fixed by Gravity Interactive, Inc as soon as possible (ASAP) or tell me how to finish it, maybe i just played ROMEL recently and i miss the guide or info from NPC that make mistake for the quest couldn’t finish anymore.

thanks,
    Abing

Same here, i got similar problems and still dunno what to do

Leave a comment:

• Abing
    replied
    Thank you so much Staff of Gravity Interactive, Inc.

For your information, two bugs was cleared by maintenance today (July 12th, 2022).

Keep your hard work !!!

Leave a comment:

• Abing
    replied
    Anyway I played in memory of faith server with this platform:
    Last edited by Abing; 07-08-2022, 05:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Abing
    started a topic Dua Bugs Quest Bulan Juli ini

Dua Bugs Quest Bulan Juli ini

These quest still bug eventhough i talked to Big Cat Man (Quest Repairman) at Prontera

1. Quest Sun and Moon Lovers related to Topic Quest (Clear the quest but in the topic quest still unclear)

2. Sakura’s Lie (Amatsu story quest) Task: Drive away 0/5 customer(s) queuing up

I hope these bugs fixed by Gravity Interactive, Inc as soon as possible (ASAP) or tell me how to finish it, maybe i just played ROMEL recently and i miss the guide or info from NPC that make mistake for the quest couldn’t finish anymore.

thanks,
    Abing
    Last edited by Abing; 07-08-2022, 05:24 AM.
Working...
X