Announcement

No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SP BUILD STELLAR HUNTER (Star Arrows)

Hello Guys! Just testing this new forums from Ragnarok Mobile. Glad they finally have this kind of forums,
    this reminds me of the old Online Games where players interacts in this kind of flatform.
    I would like also to welcome all SP build stellar hunters in this forums.
    Hope we can share some tips and ideas on this thread or simply just say hi and hello so we can know each other.
    I already forgot how things go on this kind of forums. hahaha anyways hope this can have a nice outcome

damn, guess i'm wrong here as a die-hard adl sh

Comment

Originally posted by AegrilSnow View Post
      damn, guess i'm wrong here as a die-hard adl sh
      everyone is welcome here, I still use ADL for my grinding and weeklies. Just wanted to start a specific topic for this forum. just trying out how to posts and interact again in forums. lol 😁

Comment

Originally posted by DevilmaN_Gaming View Post
        Hello Guys! Just testing this new forums from Ragnarok Mobile. Glad they finally have this kind of forums,
        this reminds me of the old Online Games where players interacts in this kind of flatform.
        I would like also to welcome all SP build stellar hunters in this forums.
        Hope we can share some tips and ideas on this thread or simply just say hi and hello so we can know each other.
        I already forgot how things go on this kind of forums. hahaha anyways hope this can have a nice outcome
        Hey! Thank you for the welcome!
        I'm doing the SP Build for PvP, but I only just started, I have a bunch of place holders untilI get my final gears!
        It's going to be a long journey until there!

Comment

Cool. Ill leave my YT channel here for guides. hope it can help other SP stellar hunters. and to other SP build SH please feel free to drop your youtube channels in my thread. would love to meet you guys.

DevilmaN Gaming:
          https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQq...2ryxi6kdyKsufw

Comment

Working...
          X