Announcement

No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amaterasu Flash x Ten Slash Build

Since the Ninja class was released I fell in love with these two skills. I know a lot of you will say that this isn't a very good skill to use for grinding/farming, boss hunts, and so on and so forth. But what if we can make it work?

I've used Amaterasu Flash for grinding in Wasteland/Faramita maps in CN and SEA Beta. You can spam this skill there because of the buff from the tree that reduces the fixed cd and it's awesome. Some people even thought of creating a PUB so you won't move around but I like it more when I move all around the screen.

In SEA, I tried grinding using Amaterasu Flash and Ten Slash in Eclage, one hitting Tendrillions. Yeah, it's slow but it's not that bad. To me, it's pretty decent.

I hope the devs can do something about the fixed CD of the Amaterasu Flash build. It can be an S Rank Rune 3rd line so not everyone can spam the skill.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	162374850_453568659393606_7631913247536705392_n.png Views:	0 Size:	471.6 KB ID:	622

I whole heartedly agree to this. Having another skill to farm instead of just AA would be a very nice alternative to other ninjas just spamming Wind Shuriken

Comment

Working...
    X