Announcement

No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for DA (tank) buffs

I've been a DA for about 2 years now, and I can say that I'm not THAT weak. It's just that even in WOE/WOC, I still keep dying instantly from suicide skills, one-hit skills, or just can't move/use my skills during clashes due to stun, etc. I hope they buff DAs so that at least we'd survive somehow during clashes. If you don't use (meaning, BUY) cafe pots, your skills can't help you. I have 6M+ hp during WOE/WOC but it means nothing because other classes are so OP. Can't even heal because of stun, silence, etc. I'd not die outright but die over time because I can't use my items. Casting skills then just takes time because of the cast animation, and because I'm in the frontline, sometimes I can't even get a cast in. There has to be changes so that people will at least try being DAs in GVG. Otherwise, just be a Doram. Here are some of my suggestions:
    1. Since DAs are frontliners, some skills gotta have no cast animation. CD and cast delay are okay, but no cast animation, instant. Endure, Taunt, Sacri, Battle Chant, Freedom Vow, CoC, Piety are my suggestions for that. And if these skills are in the auto skill slot, they should auto cast even while the player is moving.
    2. If the point of being a DA is not to die, then DAs should be able to use healing items despite being silence, stunned, petrified, etc. I mean, everyone's trying to kill you and you're diving. You guys think this is OP? For me not really. Your healing items have a cooldown, and you would most likely die if a NoGu and Slayer spitroast you. Or like there's a skill where when you almost die, there's a chance for you to consume a designated healing item, or you consume it but after you do, the skill is on cooldown.
    3. Glorious Guardian should also have a chance to cast Endure, Battle Chant, King's Guardian, or some other support skill with every successful block.
    4. The sitting time of Light Cross should be increased to 3 seconds.
    5. ED shouldn't affect your allies LP.
    6. Devotion shouldn't have cast range, just decrease the time it's effective. How would I know where my party member is during a clash with the screen all full?
    7. Since DAs are expected to expel players, they could have a skill that allows them to insta-expel, with a 30 sec cooldown.
    I like being a DA but most of the time I feel useless during WOC. If you guys have any tips on surviving clashes, what techniques you do, what manual/auto slots you place, I'd really appreciate it. Peace.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by cookie.cuttr; 08-16-2021, 01:24 AM.
Working...
X