No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skill 4 scythe (idea)

Hey guys u know SBX player with scythe? No? Me neither lol

So my main is SBX (CRS type) and I saw a commentary that a nogu player said ‚yeah SBX has ignore def rune too 4 CRS why no nerf it if u want CT to be nerfed‘

Yeah I was like… crs has AOE area and can be spammed too. Nope! A single hit skill that need full rotation like with max Adv. Rune 20 and maybe it took 10sec to fill that rotation? And we die before we can use it at full potential xD So yeah its obviously like CT.. not!

So why not a buff skill 4 CRS? And why has the design of SBX has scythe but not ingame? So I had this Idee.

Name: Soul Scythe
    Summon a scythe that flew around the player. This skill will consume X souls, remove the hiding state and make it impossible to hide (obviously a flying scythe that flew around the player). It give the user infinity rotation and deal 0,X% * (dmg of Rolling Cutter) dmg for 50sek.

Maybe extra skill like the other 4th job skills:
    Name: Scythe Hell
    It give the skill CRS X% chance to crit. (So sad other class has crit skill but not SBX)

So what do u guys think about it? I have this Idee from RO original sinX 4th job so maybe that could look like it too
    Click image for larger version

Name:	maxresdefault.jpg
Views:	315
Size:	144.7 KB
ID:	2415
Working...
X