Clear All

• Guild â€ĒDEVILâ€Ē Thailand

Not to be perfectðŸĪ
    Not to be strong

Just... walk together.....
    Become Devil familyâĢïļ
    Become Devil friendsðŸĪ
    And Be fight with Devil together✌ïļ

Our Guild mission is to assist guild members and care for each other like we're all family.

It doesn't matter who you are to be good or not, we can be together, even if we have different interests, some people may enjoy the Guild war,
    some people may enjoy boss hunting or be interested in other activities related to this game.

Moreover, we focus on having a good time together, and we don't scold or dramatize the other person for using rude words because we believe that we can be friends with anyone, even if they're not in our guild.

If you're watching our video and seeking a friendly working-age guild, Please joining our guild and having fun together.

āļāļīāļĨ â€ĒDEVILâ€Ē āđ€āļĢāļēāđ€āļ™āđ‰āļ™āļāļēāļĢāļŠāđˆāļ§āļĒāđ€āļŦāļĨāļ·āļ­āļāļąāļ™āđāļšāļšāļ„āļĢāļ­āļšāļ„āļĢāļąāļ§ āđ€āļāđˆāļ‡āđ„āļĄāđˆāđ€āļāđˆāļ‡āđ€āļĢāļēāļžāļąāļ’āļ™āļēāđ„āļ›āļ”āđ‰āļ§āļĒāļāļąāļ™ āđ€āļ›āđ‡āļ™āļāļīāļĨāļ§āļąāļĒāļ—āļģāļ‡āļēāļ™ āļŠāļ­āļš GuildWar āđ€āļ™āđ‰āļ™āļ§āļ­āļŠāļ™āđ‚āļ‹āļ™āđ€āļ•āđ‡āļĄāđ€āļ§āļĨāļē āļŠāļ™āļļāļāđ€āļ•āđ‡āļĄāļ—āļĩāđˆāđāļ•āđˆāļŦāđ‰āļēāļĄāļ”āđˆāļēāļŦāļĢāļ·āļ­āļ”āļĢāļēāļĄāđˆāļē āđ€āļžāļĢāļēāļ°āđ€āļĢāļēāđ€āļŠāļ·āđˆāļ­āļ§āđˆāļēāļ—āļļāļāļ„āļ™āđ€āļ›āđ‡āļ™āđ€āļžāļ·āđˆāļ­āļ™āļāļąāļ™āđ„āļ”āđ‰āđ€āļŠāļĄāļ­ āļāļēāļāļ„āļĨāļīāļ›āļ‚āļ­āļ‡āļāļīāļĨāđ€āļĢāļēāđ„āļ§āđ‰āļžāļīāļˆāļēāļĢāļēāļ“āļēāļ”āđ‰āļ§āļĒāļ„āļĢāļąāļš
    https://youtu.be/VoiBz0KOGXE
    Last edited by Neungkung; 06-26-2021, 07:52 PM.

āļ­āļĒāļēāļāļŠāļ™āļļāļāđ„āļ›āļ”āđ‰āļ§āļĒāļāļąāļ™ āļ•āđ‰āļ­āļ‡āļ„āļīāļ”āļ–āļķāļ‡ devil âĪïļ
    ðŸŽķðŸŽķāđ€āļāļīāļ™āļāļ§āđˆāļēāļ„āļģāļ§āđˆāļēāļĢāļąāļ āļĄāļąāļ™āļĄāļēāļāļāļ§āđˆāļēāļ„āļģāļ§āđˆāļēāļœāļđāļāļžāļąāļ™
    āđāļ„āđˆāļžāļđāļ”āļ§āđˆāļēāđ€āļĢāļēāđ€āļ›āđ‡āļ™āđ€āļžāļ·āđˆāļ­āļ™āļāļąāļ™ āđ€āļ—āđˆāļēāļ™āļąāđˆāļ™āļžāļ­ðŸŽķðŸŽķ
    Last edited by RA-MA; 06-25-2021, 11:52 PM.

Comment

āđ€āļ›āđ‡āļ™āļāļīāļĨāļ—āļĩāđˆāļ™āđˆāļēāļŠāļ™āđƒāļˆāļ”āļĩāļ™āļ°

Comment

āļœāļĄāļĢāļąāļāļ„āļĢāļ­āļšāļ„āļĢāļąāļ§ devil ðŸĪ§

Comment

Go Go DEVIL!!

Comment

DEVIL = Family

Comment

DEVIL in the best

Comment

If you judge Devil, you have no time to love them. 😎

Comment

Just a simple, happy family.I love devil family.

Comment

I’m so glad that you’re my friend.
                    I know our friendship will never end

Comment

love me love DEVIL

Comment

āļĄāļēāļĢāđˆāļ§āļĄāđ€āļ›āđ‡āļ™āļŠāđˆāļ§āļ™āļŦāļ™āļķāđˆāļ‡āļāļąāļšāđ€āļĢāļēāļ™āļ°āļ„āļĢāļąāļš ðŸĨ°
                        â€Ēdevilâ€Ē

Comment

āļĄāļēāļĢāđˆāļ§āļĄāļŠāļ™āļļāļāđāļĨāļ°āļžāļąāļ’āļ™āļēāđ„āļ›āļ”āđ‰āļ§āļĒāļāļąāļ™āļ„āļĢāļąāļš â™Ĩâ™Ĩâ™Ĩâ€Ēdevilâ€Ē â™Ĩâ™Ĩâ™Ĩ

Comment

Working...
                          X