Announcement

No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Share Your Eternal Love Story

Share with the RO:M community one of your most heartfelt moments with your loved ones from either in-game or your everyday life. By participating, you stand a chance to win in-game rewards! Here's how:
    14 Feb 2022 1800HRS GMT+7 - 23 Feb 2022 1800HRS GMT+7
    • Post a memorable love or friendship story involving you and your loved one(s) from in-game or your everyday life in this forum topic:https://forum.ragnaroketernallove.com/forum/main-forum/ragnarok-m-sea/general/forum-events/love-is-in-the-air

• Your love story can take the form of words, videos, and images. For videos, upload to YouTube and paste the link in your post.

• If your story involves other RO:M players, you can tag up to 5 of them.

• Once you post, you must fill out this form: https://forms.gle/zBsQwToHrQdXxF8U6. This is required to win any rewards, including participation rewards.

• 20 exceptional stories will be selected to win 240x Big Cat Vouchers Feast, 100x Star Flower Stamen, 1x True Love Chocolate. We may feature your story on our socials. Both you and any friends you tag will win the rewards.

• All others who participate correctly will win 120x Big Cat Vouchers Feast, 50x Star Flower Stamen, 1x Bond Chocolate.

• At the conclusion of the event, a server-wide reward of 10 Star Flower Stamen, 5x Love's Address will be credited.

• Plagiarism is grounds for disqualification.

• Each account can only win once.

Terms & Conditions
    • Once winners are selected, rewards will be credited within 14 working days.

• If your IGN or ID are incorrectly stated, rewards will not be credited and disputes will not be entertained.

• Only accounts that match the region the event is being held in are eligible. For example, specifying an NA account for an event that is held in SEA is disqualifying.

• Accounts associated with activities that violate our game policies are subject to disqualification.

• We reserve the right to change the event mechanics and Terms & Conditions without prior notice.

how to request delete topic ?? I want to delete the 1st topic because of error code

I was making the 2nd topic due to can't embed video from link and now want to delete 1st topic

I tried to select all but it can only delete post instead of topic, I also unable to select 1st post of topic to delete

here below is the 1st topic that I want to delete completely, Thank you
    Last edited by Minsen; 02-17-2022, 04:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X