No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Channel Merger In Upcoming Maintenance

Dear Adventurers,
    Several channels in our three servers (Eternal Love, Midnight Party, and Memory of Faith) will be merged in the upcoming maintenance in February. This is to enhance your gameplay experience with us in preparation for a new GVG revamp that is coming to you soon!
    Some key points to note:
    -Guild channels will be moved to merged channels.
    -All occupied castles will become neutral castles
    -All existing parties will be disbanded automatically.
    Compensation Rewards:
    These rewards will be credited to your in-game mail on the specified days and timings. Unclaimed rewards will expire 24 hours after crediting, so do claim them before then.
    SEA - Eternal Love, Midnight Party and Memory of Faith (Timings in GMT+7)
    24 Feb 0500HRS
    Mora Coin x 40, Oracle Crystal x 40, Oracle Dust x 40

25 Feb 0500HRS
    Adventurer Coin x 10, Old Rune Box x 20, Glittering Rune Stone x 6

26 Feb 0500HRS
    Fortune Coin x 40, Glittering Rune Stone - Star x 6, Extract Light Crystal x 40

27 Feb 0500HRS
    Big Cat Voucher·Feast x 60, Time Invitation x 60

28 Feb 0500HRS
    Nolan’s Guide - Moon x 1, Ancient Magic Card Album x 1

Click image for larger version

Name:	Server Merge SEA 1.1.png
Views:	4498
Size:	869.8 KB
ID:	11375Click image for larger version

Name:	Server Merge SEA 1.2.png
Views:	4507
Size:	857.6 KB
ID:	11373 Click image for larger version

Name:	Server Merge SEA 23.png
Views:	4423
Size:	525.9 KB
ID:	11374
    Last edited by Sashimeeee; 02-12-2022, 01:43 AM.

Comment

When will the maintenance happen exactly?
      Please not on Thursdays or Sundays as it is the same day as WOE/WOC

Server: Eternal Love
      Job: Phantom Dancer / Divine Avenger
      Guild: Demigods

Comment

Originally posted by BossPatt View Post
        When will the maintenance happen exactly?
        Please not on Thursdays or Sundays as it is the same day as WOE/WOC
        The team have gotten the feedback regarding maintenance on Thursday's, since then have been trying the best to avoid that day :P

Comment

Is there anything we can do to prevent this from happening? Farm spots are crowded now, imagine whats gonna happen with lesser channel. Maybe dev can do the merger exclusive for GvG.

Comment

Originally posted by snowiscold1 View Post
            Is there anything we can do to prevent this from happening? Farm spots are crowded now, imagine whats gonna happen with lesser channel. Maybe dev can do the merger exclusive for GvG.
            yeah, if its gvg the main reason behind this 2/3 channels demolition, why dont they just erase castles on some channels and leave the remaining castles on the 1/3 part of total channels ? this way it wont hurt the daily grinding n mvp hunting. this implementation will just make many players to quit since its too hard to find available farming/grinding spots, and boss hunting will become more toxic.

Comment

No polls, no prior announcements.
              Channel merge was made for what gvg purposes, do you even know what happen if there was like 5 guilds in one castle every woe? our skills delayed, skills failed to render, casting buffs doesn't trigger.
              Channel merge will also affect what, the economy, some weapon supply will dwindle, Holy Avenger for Example, with the current number of SEA EL Channel it's priced to 8 to 9MIL zeny, after server merge, what priced to be 30MIL each?
              Farming spots are too crowded, there was like 5~10 Stellar hunter + gunslinger on Frost Valley after merge, you prolly will see 20 of them there.
              you made this for GvG, i'll bet more than 50% of sun guilds will file a complaint after 1 or 2 weeks about server lag on War Of Emperium.

Comment

I hope you've included the opinions of your players first before deciding on this sudden channel merging. We are cool about having a more intuitive guild wars, but on the expense of a more hassle pve experience.

Imagine the farm spots and the toxicity of mvp hunting with the merging. As well has if considering how low the drop rates are, how would the drops supply directly affect the market ? Fewer mvps means fewer drops.

i hope you guys reconsider this.

Comment

You should at least did make sure to get the opinions of the players regarding this matter because reducing the number of channels will result to fewer mvps and more crowded farming spot especially now even with more channels, farming spots are crowded meaning less zeny and less progression for the players not to mention how stressful or toxic the mvp hunting with 2/3 of channels will be gone and how this will affect the prices of mats and rare items.
                  I also hoping you guys reconsider this.

Comment

Reduce the active castles during WoE but keep the number of channels so farming won’t be hell. Simple as.

Comment

It's all about money. Few channels mean less cost for maintenance.

Comment

I read somewhere the new GvG will be based in one channel for all guilds, so whats the reason for ch merge? dumb decision making, i really dont wanna quit but if this thing happens, im pretty sure me and more players are leaving this game.

Comment

I atleast hope gameplay experience and the basic issues like rendering during GvG get fixed with this shitty CH mergers ah.

We already have shitty ping as it is for your game cause not all have singaporean internet and ping.

Comment

Can you please reconsider this? After merge, everything is so crowded. Grinding Spots, MVP Hunting, everything. I can't imagine what GVG would be like if it's like this. It would be so laggy!

Comment

I just comeback to this game and you do this make me wanna retire again. This is toxic merging channel!

Comment

Working...
                              X