Announcement

No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got some nice suggestions to make game Newbie Friendly, Less Complicated, but will still retain its true concept of being a Ragnarok game.

I just don't know who to tell.

I think you can write in your post. Pretty sure they will read it. 😊

Comment

That's nice. I am new here, but I am never new in gaming. I just wanted to see if there are people reading post. What I noticed, people are just here for guild post and updates from the Admin.

This will be a long post and I hope you will read it.

Anyways, I played many many games and completed almost all of them. I only quit playing when the game is not that challenging anymore. And I can see, and I can be mistaken with this, that Ragnarok's true concept is ... Patience.

In this game, you need patience. Too much grinding for job level, for gathering equipments and materials, for upgrading, for skills improvement, etc. If you're not patient, you will be left behind. Keeping that in mind, here some of my nice, well, for me it is nice, suggestions...

First, will be about teamwork or collaboration in getting things done. And to achieve this, the very firt thing you need is... Yes, you are right... that is communication. This game lacks communication. You need to type everything in the chat box allowing upto a few characters only. You don't expect for teamwork to work if that is the case. Unless, you're in the same room or you're using some kind of app that will let you communicate even better. My suggestion, why not allow voice chat. This maybe a hard work in programming given that this game is quite laggy.

For my next suggestion is about this lag. I'm not talking about connection lag but graphics lag. Other games got better graphics but not quite laggy unlike this game. My suggestion is lessen the lag. I'm thinking about make the damage number smaller or make it a little more transparent. Although, this is also Ragnarok's signature, but not like this. It is way too overwhelming that I cannot see anymore my character and the enemies. All I can see is numbers. WOW! so many numbers! Opps! You died! What happened? Well, all I can see is numbers.

Next well be the interface. The interface for skill are in horizontal line. Mobile games don't do that. Only PC games becauce in PC you use keyboard. In mobile you use fingers. And you got too many skill bars, it is even harder to switch. Then you expect players to kite Boss, to dodge attacks, and use items while dodging... Well, good luck with that. Especially in Echoing Corridor, items cannot be in the quick slot. You need to break your fingers just to use items.

I have a lot more suggestions about game mechanics that I think will be more appealing to new players. However, that will be a longer write up. For now, let us see what this one can do.

Comment

I guess that will be all. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X