Announcement

No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6v6: Please SET or SHORTEN THE LIMITS to how big the point gap can be between players in a team to prevent this sort of behavior!

Just yesterday alone, my team and I have met 6/10 matches where this has happened (I've only managed to snap photos of 2).

After complaints by so many others, we realize this is not an isolated incident, it's very widespread and across the board when matchmaking for 6v6.

Likely these teams/players have dropped off from top 600, or trying to maintain position in top 600, they refuse to compete at that level (Because they know they'll lose and drop), as such they smurf at lower tiers with one player at a much lower point range and this makes the fights we're matched with very uncomfortably unfair and unenjoyable.

In any other competitive games this sort of smurfing behavior would not be allowed because it makes competitive games impossible to play in. Players should rightfully compete in the tiers that they are in and not like this.

Please set limits such that this is no longer allowed.
    1. Either that they play with an average of the top 3 highest (such that they cannot just throw 1 low pointer in to push the average down)
    2. Or Set a limit of 150-200 point difference in order to be able to even matchmake in 6v6

what was the average score of both teams?

Server: Eternal Love
    Job: Phantom Dancer / Divine Avenger
    Guild: Demigods

Comment

I think setting the matchmaking to base on the highest points in the team. this will prevent this type of stupid match-making..

Comment

Working...
      X