No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Migrate global prices to EU 1-time

Hello,
    EU has a bit of a problem with a lot of MVP cards and even some Mini cards not making it onto exchange because the base starting price for these cards is too low, and nobody wants to sell, and what's worse is that star upgraded version of these cards do not influence the price of base card despite being traded on exchange. Please consider a 1 time fix of copying Global prices or manual adjustment to base price of MVP cards, this would certainly trigger more people to exchange their MVP cards and improve MVP card circulation for EU.

I do agree with him.
    In EU, I saw many of the newer MVP cards, which has base price around 100m or more, on exchange more often than the older one. Since value of zeny has change, even in bcc store, zeny packages were adjusted, 15-30m zeny card's price is not that much anymore compared to the past.
    I believe that by adjusting older MVP cards' price would encourage players to sell theirs and everyone could have more chances to own the MVP cards for their build which encourage them to participate more on up coming events thus make the whole ROM EU community more lively and so on.

Comment

Working...
    X