Announcement

No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SofiLime&SIR_REX

So he is from Chile, I'm from Mexico, we met each other at guild Husares around may of 2019. So I was just an annoying little high priest and he was a strong rune knight (those who used to carry ET for half the guild), I kindda liked him since the very begining and he.. well he knew who I was. Time went by and I got pretty close to the few active members of the guild who accomplished all weekely instances (yes, REX was one of those, of course!); so this helped me get closer to him, to the point where he suggested we got married so he could get his achievement. I obviously agreed to the idea and like a day later doing valhalla ruins with some other guys, BAM! I popped the ring and he accepted without even knowing what he was accepting.

We got married in game on november 15th of 2019, and after that we started doing more things together in-game and talking a bit more off-game. On january of 2020 we were getting along more, joking around and so I got the courage to confess him my love, DAMN! he didn't even respond, just continued the conversation as if he never saw that message. I was like "hmmm, ok.. he didn't say anything but he didn't reject me either, so there's still hope"; we continued playing, talking, he started asking me to go to discord so we could chat while we played, everything was going smoooooth! So after a few weeks of feeling him more fond of me, I threw the bomb again, this time I was more straightforward so he couldn't ignore me, and he did not... HE REJECTED ME!!! TT-TT
    But hmmm, I knew things didn't end there, I just knew. And like a week after that he finally realized what I had sensed, he finally confesed to me!!! AAAHHH *explodes of hapiness*, I knew he liked me before he knew it himself, and I knew we were perfect for each other.

By march 11 of 2020 we settled we were having a long distance relationship and that as soon as we could, we'd see each other in person, of course the pandemic started and what we thought were going to be a few months, turned into a year. A pretty awesome year despite the distance (and of the pandemic of course); I actually think the distance and time apart made us closer, I used to tell him I missed him despite never have been together. Last year on march 16 we finally got to see each other and it was more like being with each other again, we were so comfortable and close, it was as if we had always been together; he said he finally understood when I said I missed him. He stayed for a month and a half and went back to Chile, and some few months later here I am in Chile living with him. It's almost 2 years now and many more to come, all thanks to playing ROM. And that's our long (yet very resumed) ROM love story ❤
Working...
X