Announcement

No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bringing Romance Into ROM

A lot of people shared stories about meeting new people in game.
    For me it was the opposite. I introduced this game to my gf about a year ago. She's not a gamer and doesn't play much games, but loved all things you can see and do as a couple. When I told her it's possible to get married in game, she was so excited! While I was focused on earning zeny to build my character, she was focused on earning zeny for our wedding! 😁 It was only 2M zeny, but that was a lot for brand new players. It took her several weeks to scrape up 2M zeny. We went to Ms. Happiness and quickly made a reservation for a wedding.

Unfortunately...things didn't go as planned..... We were still new and the server time vs our own time was a bit confusing. We made a mistake, and went to the wedding late.... :(:(:(. There goes 2M zeny. My gf was so upset at this, she literally teared up IRL. I had to tell her to stop being upset and that I'll pay for our next wedding just to calm her down....

A few more weeks later, I earned enough zeny and we finally got married in game! We went through the ceremony, went to the roller coaster, went to the honeymoon, explored a bunch of pretty places, she was really happy!

Working...
X