Announcement

No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please include the option to purchase Kafra Adventure Log in official NA RO:M website’s payment and recharge page

Server: Eternal Love
    ID: 4302259016

Hi, long time player, first time poster here. I would’ve posted this in the Feedback section, but I can’t start a thread there, so I think tech support is the next best place. I’m not from North or South America, but please don’t just tell me to leave and spend my money and time on SEA RO:M or elsewhere. I’m not leaving NA RO:M because I like it here, and I’m writing this feedback/suggestion because I want it to be better.

Out of every in-game purchase that players can make in NA RO:M, Kafra Adventure Log (or the “battle pass”) is the only thing that forces players to make the purchase from Google Play.

If NA RO:M is not available for download in their country’s Google Play, then the item (the “battle pass,” which is the Upgraded or Collection edition Kafra Adventure Log) will not be available for purchase for them too. See attached screenshots below to see what it looks like.

This locks out people like me from making the purchase, people who downloaded and updated their NA RO:M client from the Taptap app to bypass Google Play’s (for lack of a better word) region lock. See the links below for past examples of other players having similar issues.

June 2022: https://forum.ragnaroketernallove.co...o-buy-anyhting
    July 2022: https://forum.ragnaroketernallove.co...n-app-purchase
    This player initially discussed their issue in RO:M Discord.

I had a method that worked to bypass this before (around late 2021 - early 2022), using an Android emulator and with the help of a friend living in North America, but that method no longer works. We’re working on a different method now, but we’re not sure if it can bypass the region lock this time.

Additionally, changing my Google Play account’s country is not a viable option for me to try right now. Also, I don’t have any iOS device to check if this problem exists there as well.

I just want an easier, smoother purchasing experience, instead of having to figure out a new method to bypass Google Play’s region lock every 6 - 8 months.

My suggestion is to include the option to purchase Advanced/Upgraded and Collection editions of Kafra Adventure Log in the payment and recharge page (https://pay.romelglobal.com/).

I’ve been going directly to the payment page, through my desktop browser, to recharge BCC on my account and it has been an easy and smooth purchase experience every time. No region lock or walls to bypass, same payment procedure every time, which is good and ideal.

I would really like it if Kafra Adventure Log’s Upgraded and Collection editions could be purchased from the same payment page too. I’m sure this would be very convenient for players who would really love to make the same purchase, but are unable to because they’re region locked out of it by Google Play.

Devs, admins, business managers, GMs, forum managers, whoever is reading this, please consider this. There’s no sensible reason to make in-game purchases easy for players in one continent, while making it difficult, convoluted, or near impossible for players from the rest of the world.

Thank you for your time.
    Attached Files
Working...
X