Announcement

No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switch Job Function not working properly (Missing Skill Points and Stat Points, Resets Costume equipped)

I encountered a bug when I switched from Chronomancer to Chaotic Archmage, After switching to Chaotic Archmage it resets the costume and skills back to what it was before the recent update (March 24, 2021). I'm currently missing 1 skill point, in the picture the skill Flow Break should be at level 2 (I added 1 today and saw that it's missing 1 level). Before the update my Flow Break Skill is at Level 0 and yesterday after grinding getting 1 job level I added 1 point to Flow Break, after that I switch to Chronomancer to finish my Valhalla Ruins and today I switched back to Chaotic Archmage to grind Job Exp and noticed that Flow Break is at Level 0 again. I hope this get fixed because I need to switch to Saint this woe and I don't want to miss another skill pt again.
    Attached Files

after I switch class from Stella hunter to priest class ,all my stat ,gold medal , contributions, skill missing and the skill slot all locked need help !!!!!!

already file a ticket so the char cannot play at all and cannot change other class it’s say missing gold medal and contributions
    Last edited by Lyj9111; 03-25-2021, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Comment

I missing all the used gold badge ,skill point ,contributions,and stat point . If change to other class that class will missing the gb also ,cannot play at all

Comment

• PaperNatsu
          PaperNatsu commented
          Editing a comment
          I can confirm that my Gold Badges and contributions are missing too..

Yeah, It's happen to me too

Comment

I unlocked the bard job class with 88bcc the other day. When I was about to job change to bard, it became an archer. No job change quest to bard even at jlevel 40, 0 skill points and skill bar locked. I couldn't even change back to other classes since they were all gone now. Basically, my character is stuck as an archer. I already sent an in-game ticket regarding this issue. Kindly fix asap. Thank you.

Comment

Hi, dev have taken note of this issue and is currently under investigation

Comment

MantouKafra After the maintenance , my gold medal and contributions still missing , 3272 gold medal and 1234550 contributions .

Comment

• Lyj9111
                Lyj9111 commented
                Editing a comment
                Its has been return my missing gold medal and contributions .

It's already the 4th day that my character is unable to farm, boss hunt or basically just do anything because of the same bug. I haven't received any response in my ticket since yesterday. What the hell is happening?

Comment

Goodday i whould like to know i was a doram and i was do a multi job to swords man my problem is when i try to switch to my paladin all my skill was gone only i can see ih 40jobs points for swordsman here my SS and here are my ID 4315849773

Comment

Sashimeeee understands that the skill points issue should have been fixed during the weekend already! However, the contribution points issue is still pending for fix.
                  Do update your ticket about it if it has already been fixed! >.<

Comment

It's Day 5 now. Still no response? Anyone home?

Comment

See the image below i multi to a paladin job and i notice that all my skill was gone anf i check it there is no job points on my paladin job and crusader check the image

Comment

This serious bug that makes my character unplayable is already running for exactly one week. Hello Sashimeeee

Comment

same here just experienced it i bought another job class and when i switched back to my mech it has missing skill points already jlevel 60 but 187 skill points only it should have 210 skill pointsClick image for larger version

Name:	C205916A-6D3C-40B7-82BB-18D8E06982A4.png
Views:	792
Size:	872.1 KB
ID:	1467

Comment

Working...
                          X