Announcement

No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zeny went missing in exchange

When i tried to snap an item that was almost due for snapping, my zeny was deducted but after the snapping ended there was no log that it was successfully purchased nor a log for refund due to failing of snapping.

In-game ID: 4299335374
    Attached Files
    Last edited by cebubinary; 04-14-2021, 08:30 AM.

Hi dev pls help me with my lost zeny, last night i tried to snap shinewhole aquarius and the exchange went lag so much. After i entered my security password, nothing happened and suddenly my zeny used around 44-45m ( value of that thing ) , and i checked my history and nothing show up about that snap. Same with every other person who lost their zeny. Pls help us to fix it, thankyou.

it suppose to be show up between first and second list on my ss history exchange. But nothing show up about that shinewhole aquarius i snapped

Number id : 4305108670
    Last edited by MekeLStar; 04-14-2021, 09:30 AM.

Comment

following the thread. i encountered the same issue last night.

Comment

Dear ROM Support Team.
        Request to please retrieve lost Zeny
        IGN: LadyHermaea
        ID: 4297812439
        Server: Eternal Love

Zenny Lost:
        47271755z
        47170666z

Personal Note:
        Hi. Been a supporter of the game since its opening in SEA. I've gone thru my fair share of top-ups and would like to enjoy the game more. Thank you.

I've been playing the game as technically fair aa possible despite the unfair RNG in enchanting and refining. So I would like to retrieve this amount please..

Comment

I saw there was an announcement in the discord server about the exchange lagging last night. I think it is better for anyone what is experiencing this issue to report in the in game support.
          Just provide them with the screenshot like you did here, your Character ID number and the time you claimed it. They will ask you for more detail if they need.

Comment

I replied to this thread: https://forum.ragnaroketernallove.co...1771-zeny-lost
            I also think it is better for you to also report it in the in game support as they have better means to check the details.

Comment

• Dasaneeee
              Dasaneeee commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you for helping everyone XD

I replied to this thread: https://forum.ragnaroketernallove.co...1771-zeny-lost
            I also think it is better for you to also report it in the in game support as they have better means to check the details.
            I think it is also good to give them the screenshot when you are snapping (if you have it), your character ID and also the time you snap.

Comment

Me too , lost my zeny , i already sent my ticket support but still no hav answer ,please fix it ,

Comment

Hello!

The issue that you're facing might be due to a UI delay issue during peak hours of the Exchange.
                The zeny and/or purchased item may take longer to show up in your account depending on the number of items you purchased. You may try restarting your game application after an hour and try to recollect again if it did not show up in your inventory after more than an hour.

If you are still facing the issue, please send us an in-game support ticket:
                • Character ID
                • Server
                • Description of Issue
                • Name of Affected Item
                • A video showing your exchange transaction in full including the zeny or item that you did not receive.
                Our Support team will further assist you from there.

Thank you.
                Last edited by Dasaneeee; 04-14-2021, 11:54 AM.

Comment

• LadyHermaea
                  LadyHermaea commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Dear ROM Support Team.

Time
                  9-11 PM GMT+8

Zenny Lost:
                  47271755z
                  47170666z

Also sent a ticket in game but the Secret Portal Notification keeps appearing even upon reinstall to monitor my ticket.

• ongsa
                  ongsa commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I sent bug report in support ticket in game but nothing happened didn’t get anything refund back to character
                  Time : 13 April 2021 at 18:00- 24:00
                  UID : 4311005607
                  Server : eternal love
                  Issue: purchased item and got deduct money from pocket but list didn’t shown up.
                  Item : Aquarius Shinewhole and Depraved Glow

lost my zeny too, and already reported, but still no reply. I badly need the zeny to snap items

Comment

Originally posted by Wonderlands35 View Post
                  Me too , lost my zeny , i already sent my ticket support but still no hav answer ,please fix it ,
                  Hello Wonderlands35
                  Dasaneeee understands how frustrating waiting for a response can be...
                  However, it seems like quite a number of players are affected by this issue and therefore it may take a little more time for the team to look into this issue.
                  Kindly allow them to have more time to investigate.
                  Dasaneeee would like to seek your patience and kind understanding in regards to this

Thankq

Comment

Originally posted by Dasaneeee View Post
                    Hello!

The issue that you're facing might be due to a UI delay issue during peak hours of the Exchange.
                    The zeny and/or purchased item may take longer to show up in your account depending on the number of items you purchased. You may try restarting your game application after an hour and try to recollect again if it did not show up in your inventory after more than an hour.

If you are still facing the issue, please send us an in-game support ticket:
                    • Character ID
                    • Server
                    • Description of Issue
                    • Name of Affected Item
                    • A video showing your exchange transaction in full including the zeny or item that you did not receive.
                    Our Support team will further assist you from there.

Thank you.
                    already sent one last night but no update till now.

Comment

Dear ROM Support Team.

Zenny Lost:
                      47271755z
                      47170666z

Personal Note:
                      Hi. Been a supporter of the game since its opening in SEA. I've gone thru my fair share of top-ups and would like to enjoy the game more. Thank you.

I've been playing the game as technically fair aa possible despite the unfair RNG in enchanting and refining. So I would like to retrieve this amount please..
                      Attached Files

Comment

How is this even possible? how to provide a video when im not expecting that there will be an issue? is this some kind of a joke?
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Dasaneeee
                          Dasaneeee commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Hello there~

Dasaneeee understands that there have been a few similar issues in the recent event and it seems complicated (Missing zeny, missing item, missing log)
                          Dasaneeee believes they probably need more information such as the most recent log reflected on your end to help the team investigate further etc.?

Dasaneeee would like to share that our team is working very hard to resolve this issue regardless, and therefore Dasaneeee would like to seek your understanding towards our silly requests sometimes

On 13 April 2021 around 18:00 I start purchase from exchange to buy Aquarius Shinewhole a lot and game was very lag and delay to buy , I still purchase this. And I was purchase Depraved Glow. Until midnight I just saw my money was gone around 1xx,xxx,xxx Zeny and I was failed all item what I purchase that should have all money back too. I was attached photo please help me to get money back

server : Eternal Love
                        UID : 4311005607
                        Character: qU.Up
                        Last edited by ongsa; 04-14-2021, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X