Announcement

No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slayer weapon skin/appearance not showing.

Hello guys!

Just raising this concern regarding the missing "Weapon Appearance" tab when customizing our character's costume.
    This has been missing since the beginning of the slayer class update.

I attached a screenshot below comparing the options for my slayer and my arcane master.

Click image for larger version  Name:	slayerweaponappearance.jpg Views:	0 Size:	230.4 KB ID:	1929

Is this a known issue/bug already? If not, I hope this post helps.
    This is not much of a huge bug but this is something that most slayers would appreciate.

Let me know if you need information or if there is anything i can help you with

PS. Hello slayer players! let me hear you guys! <3
    PPS. I'm just giving this a shot cos who doesn't like to use their weapon transmog? <3

I already filed a ticket about this before and they replied "Do note that Slayers would not have this tab as they do not wield any weapons. Characters from collaborations would always follow their original design/form. Hope this clarifies your inquiry." So i guess, it is not a bug from what they've said

Comment

Originally posted by Inviscidz View Post
      I already filed a ticket about this before and they replied "Do note that Slayers would not have this tab as they do not wield any weapons. Characters from collaborations would always follow their original design/form. Hope this clarifies your inquiry." So i guess, it is not a bug from what they've said
      Thank you mate! Inviscidz. Appreciate that you are able to bring this up before. It's all good to me now.

It just doesn't make sense that "Characters from collaborations would always follow their original design/form" and yet we are able to see other staff equipment being displayed when equipped such as Unlimited/Wizardry staff/God's Gaze etc. So technically we still have Slayer characters wielding staffs.

Anyway, Thanks again

Comment

Working...
      X