Announcement

No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost of Zenny was not recorded anywhere in exchange.

How to I prove or fight for my lost of Zenny case ?

400m+ went missing and it was not recorded in my exchange. was asked to take a video and upload and send for checking.

But in the first place my original Zenny was at 1.1b+ (Now left 600m+) and I lost it on 19th April 11pm+ (400m+) when I was snapping for something which happened slightly after the event for shinewhole Aquarius ended and no record was recorded on exchange itself. So what is the point of sending/uploading a video when the Zenny, item, snap is lost and not recorded due to exchange bug/lag ?

shouldn't the team be able to do a comprehensive deep check on the in game system log on 19th April 11pm to 1am specifically on my toon/account ? or do a system roll back to prove whatever I am saying is legit and the truth, since there is no other evidence ? And roll forward again ?

i do not know how exactly you guys are going to solve this issue. please kindly do so and thank you.

Hello Battlegod,
    Dasaneeee understands your frustrations!

Dasaneeee also understands that there have been a few similar issues in the recent event and it seems complicated (Missing zeny, missing item, missing log)
    Dasaneeee believes they probably need more information such as the most recent log reflected on your end to help the team investigate further etc.?

Dasaneeee would like to share that our team is working very very hard to resolve this issue regardless, and therefore Dasaneeee would like to seek your kind understanding towards our silly requests sometimes

With these being said, could you also do a quick check on your exchange again and see if your missing transactions have surfaced by now? D:
    Do let me know if the issue persists

Good day!

Comment

Working...
    X