Announcement

No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My student's account got suspended.

I would like to make an appeal about my student's account getting suspended, how come that it got banned when I only even open this account seldom. I even bought premium in my main account's alts for offline grinding so that I can grind efficiently with mentor potions. I'm hoping that it will soon get fixed.

Server: Eternal Love
    Ign: ZdywL
    Email: zdyw88@gmail.com

heres what they gonna say to you. i just created my account after the patch this suspended thingy happen they don't investigate cuz they don't even know what happen.

Comment

• ZdywX
      ZdywX commented
      Editing a comment
      That's unfair, I mean what is the purpose of having forum if they don't take action regarding the issue

I've checked my other account same scripted response from their so called friendly customer support they can't even provide any evidence. All those promotions and new game features are nothing if they can't fix the issues/bugs on game. Anyways best of luck mate.

Comment

• ZdywX
      ZdywX commented
      Editing a comment
      Anyway, thanks for informing me!

Hey~ meOUCHyou and @ZdywX
    Do try appealing again ya~~
    Dasaneeee would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused.
    There has been an update to the appeal support function!
    you will now be re-directed to a forum support link when clicking on the appeal button~
    Do drop in an appeal with your account information and our team will assist you further from there!

Good day!

Comment

Working...
    X