No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reindeer Mount Movement Speed Bonus Reduction

Hi,
    Post the maintenance earlier, we noticed that the bonus movement speed of the reindeer mount has been reduced from 50% to 25%.
    Is this a bug, or is this adjustment done intentionally?
    If it's the later, I think it's unfair for players who spent real money (BCC) to get the mount so they can enjoy the bonus movement speed. Also, why did you decide all of a suddent to adjust it, 6 months after release?
    We'll wait for your feedback and immediate action about this.
    Thanks!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_2021-06-30_085600.png
Views:	383
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	5820
    Now in the description the movement spd stated as +25% while before maintenance was +50%. But I've check in the stat it is actually 50%.
    In the city it will become 50%+25% (as stated that in the main city move spd increase by 25%.) . And on field it will become 50%.

so it just a visually bugged on text stated as 25% but it is actually 50% in the stat. but hopefully dev can make this clear.

Comment

• YodaBear
      YodaBear commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey! You're right! I checked, and the movement speed still increases by 50% when using the reindeeer mount (both inside and outside the main city).

Devs should still fix this though, as it is causing confusion. I see a number of reindeer mounts in exchange, and the price already dropped drastically.

Thanks, ErisXSin! High five! 😊

Devs -- Will still wait for your feedback. 😊

Comment

this thing already fixed now it stated as 50% by minor updates in game. 😁

Comment

Working...
      X