X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug True Sight Relic

FIXED- THANKS DEVS

Dear devs

​​​​As relic is one of most exciting things here in ROM 2.0, and every player sacrificed a lot for getting this relic, it's our job as a player to inform you devs that something bad happen with this relic especially True sight Relic.
    I am personally is a single target dps player and found that after I use this relic (true sight) I actually can see the hidden enemy and also can target and hit them with skills, but it's deals no damage although the animation work, and my char also run to the enemy like usual
    Please help fix this bug, please don't kill our excitement for relic as our late game experience

Jeddak - Shura - 4305559175

My POV:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HEA...w?usp=drivesdk

Enemy POV:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HOy...w?usp=drivesdk
    Last edited by Polaris; 06-30-2021, 03:07 PM.

Originally posted by Polaris View Post
    Dear devs

​​​​As relic is one of most exciting things here in ROM 2.0, and every player sacrificed a lot for getting this relic, it's our job as a player to inform you devs that something bad happen with this relic especially True sight Relic.
    I am personally is a single target dps player and found that after I use this relic (true sight) I actually can see the hidden enemy and also can target and hit them with skills, but it's deals no damage although the animation work, and my char also run to the enemy like usual
    Please help fix this bug, please don't kill our excitement for relic as our late game experience

it would be good if you can submit a video rather than text.They can understand it better

Comment

Originally posted by lightray03 View Post

it would be good if you can submit a video rather than text.They can understand it better
      thanks for suggestion, i give link to show you guys about the bug

Comment

Dear devs

My POV:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HEA...w?usp=drivesdk

Enemy POV:
        https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HEA...w?usp=drivesdk
        Very bad...
        But I think you posted your POV 2 times, and not the enemy POV
        Grimphos @ Hel
        Eternal Love Global

Bug? What bug?

Comment

Originally posted by grimphos View Post

Very bad...
          But I think you posted your POV 2 times, and not the enemy POV
          My bad bro.. Thank you for the correction

Comment

Guys, wanna ask something,is it over expectations if I hope this forum's admin (let's say the official guy) would answer or at least respond to our conversation here?
            I think they make this forum to make connections between official guys with us (player), they can answer player's questions faster with this forum, so the aim should be 2-way conversation (gm V player), not only player v player rite?
            ​​​​​​

Comment

Guys, wanna ask something,is it over expectations if I hope this forum's admin (let's say the official guy) would answer or at least respond to our conversation here?
              I think they make this forum to make connections between official guys with us (player), they can answer player's questions faster with this forum, so the aim should be 2-way conversation (gm V player), not only player v player rite?
              ​​​​​​
              Devs rarely answer directly through forums. Only MODs. Their job is to report it to the DEVS,

Comment

Originally posted by lightray03 View Post

Devs rarely answer directly through forums. Only MODs. Their job is to report it to the DEVS,
                So how do I know our MODs here read my post? Can I tag him or something?

Comment

So how do I know our MODs here read my post? Can I tag him or something?
                  As of now, the only available MOD here is Mantou and yes you can mention/tag him by using the @ key, same as facebook.

Comment

Mantou is everywhere, but mantou wont be the one keeping an eye out for bugs. But but but Mantou will get you the help u seek for ~

Comment

Originally posted by Mantou View Post
                      Mantou is everywhere, but mantou wont be the one keeping an eye out for bugs. But but but Mantou will get you the help u seek for ~
                      Thanks Mantou for read this post and getting help for this bug

Comment

Hope the best for this relic bug, I personally really like this relic compared to the other

Comment

Thanks for Mantou for make this Bug were being heard by Devs, its on Pending Review Status now, hope the best

Comment

Hihi
                            May Dasaneeee confirm if this is the same issue as the following?
                            https://sea.ragnaroketernallove.com/news/knownbugs1904
                            After equipping Horn of the Watcher, single target skill attack to "Hidden enemy" does not deal any damage, only AOE skill will deal damage
                            Devs are currently working to resolve the issue above! Hopefully, they will be fixed soon in the near future!
                            For more known issues, you may refer to the link above!
                            Do let us know if there are other concerning bugs to look out for~
                            Thank you!

Comment

Thanks Devs and Mantou for make my dream come true, and got this bug Fixed already

Comment

Working...
                              X