No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Razing - Have a booteful Halloween

How things worked here...

Leader: Let's participate in the contest guys!
    When and what time can we make an appointment?
    Tuesday? 10pm?

Guild:
    - I have college!
    - Need to work!
    - I promised I'd stay with my family.
    - Very late!

Leader:
    Ok guys, so what do you think about organizing a costume contest with the theme? Send us your looks!
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Razing_Halloween.jpg Views:	21 Size:	163.4 KB ID:	7673

Each one in his own time, but always present.

This is my guys!

...and now..a horror story! 馃槺

I grew up inside. I lived until I was nineteen there. My grandparents lived on a farm. Sometimes I spent the weekends there, mainly on vacation. In the summer, my grandfather and I would go fishing in a lake at the bottom of the field. We always went on horseback because it was less tiring to go home later.

And one of those weekends I was there, my grandfather had a bit of the flu, and I decided to go alone because I was used to it. We never stayed long. I strapped the horse, got some fishing lines and called a dog that had been there for many years, his name was Mocot贸.

It was about 10 pm, no fish. I got hungry, I had taken a piece of cake and a soda that my grandmother had separated and then I started to eat. That's when Mocot贸 looked at me and whispered - "are you going to eat all the cake?". I thought I was delusional, got on the horse and ran home like there was no tomorrow. Arriving at the gate, I went down to open it, the horse looks at me and says - "what a fright that dog gave us!".

I never went back there....
    馃ぃ

Server: Eternal Love
    Guild Name: Razing
    IGN Leader: Keep
    ID: 4300065284
    Last edited by Keeep; 10-22-2021, 07:31 AM.

Essa guild s贸 me da orgulho S2

Comment

Razing sempre arrasando nos eventos.

Comment

Let's go Family

Comment

Isso ae jovens, sucesso !

Comment

Nice cl茫 馃槏

Comment

ficou foda demais, galera! <3

Comment

Originally posted by keeep View Post
                how things worked here...

leader: let's participate in the contest guys!
                Tuesday? 10pm?

guild:
                - i have college!
                - need to work!
                - i promised i'd stay with my family.
                - very late!

leader:
                ok guys, so what do you think about organizing a costume contest with the theme? Send us your looks!
                click image for larger version name:	razing_halloween.jpg views:	21 size:	163.4 kb id:	7673

each one in his own time, but always present.

this is my guys!

i grew up inside. I lived until i was nineteen there. My grandparents lived on a farm. Sometimes i spent the weekends there, mainly on vacation. In the summer, my grandfather and i would go fishing in a lake at the bottom of the field. We always went on horseback because it was less tiring to go home later.

And one of those weekends i was there, my grandfather had a bit of the flu, and i decided to go alone because i was used to it. We never stayed long. I strapped the horse, got some fishing lines and called a dog that had been there for many years, his name was mocot贸.

It was about 10 pm, no fish. I got hungry, i had taken a piece of cake and a soda that my grandmother had separated and then i started to eat. That's when mocot贸 looked at me and whispered - "are you going to eat all the cake?". I thought i was delusional, got on the horse and ran home like there was no tomorrow. Arriving at the gate, i went down to open it, the horse looks at me and says - "what a fright that dog gave us!".

馃ぃ

server: Eternal love
                guild name: Razing
                ign leader: Keep
                id: 4300065284

i love this guild s2

Comment

I adopted Mocot贸!

Comment

Originally posted by Keeep View Post

Tuesday? 10pm?

Guild:
                    - I have college!
                    - Need to work!
                    - Very late!

Leader:
                    Ok guys, so what do you think about organizing a costume contest with the theme? Send us your looks!
                    Click image for larger version Name:	Razing_Halloween.jpg Views:	21 Size:	163.4 KB ID:	7673

This is my guys!

I grew up inside. I lived until I was nineteen there. My grandparents lived on a farm. Sometimes I spent the weekends there, mainly on vacation. In the summer, my grandfather and I would go fishing in a lake at the bottom of the field. We always went on horseback because it was less tiring to go home later.

And one of those weekends I was there, my grandfather had a bit of the flu, and I decided to go alone because I was used to it. We never stayed long. I strapped the horse, got some fishing lines and called a dog that had been there for many years, his name was Mocot贸.

It was about 10 pm, no fish. I got hungry, I had taken a piece of cake and a soda that my grandmother had separated and then I started to eat. That's when Mocot贸 looked at me and whispered - "are you going to eat all the cake?". I thought I was delusional, got on the horse and ran home like there was no tomorrow. Arriving at the gate, I went down to open it, the horse looks at me and says - "what a fright that dog gave us!".

馃ぃ

"脡 tanta treta que n茫o cabe em um cartaz"
                    Parab茅ns!!!

Comment

*inserir grito da Xena*

Comment

脙o 茫o 茫o Razing do meu cora莽茫o 鉂わ笍

Comment

Daleeeeeeeee

Comment

Ihaaa, 鉂わ笍鉂わ笍鉂わ笍

Comment

Originally posted by Keeep View Post

Tuesday? 10pm?

Guild:
                              - I have college!
                              - Need to work!
                              - Very late!

Leader:
                              Click image for larger version Name:	Razing_Halloween.jpg Views:	21 Size:	163.4 KB ID:	7673

This is my guys!

馃ぃ

Let's go clan

Comment

Working...
                              X