Announcement

No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ĚⓋё” - you are not my guild master!!!

Click image for larger version  Name:	test 3png-03 copy.png Views:	4 Size:	178.4 KB ID:	7830
    Guild Name: ĚⓋё”
    Server: Eternal Love
    "Are you ready to die little Deviruchi… YOU ARE NOT MY GUILD MASTER!!!"
    Guild Leader : NBเบ้น.
    UID : 4298333774
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Eve Guild halloween.jpg Views:	3 Size:	165.2 KB ID:	7829
    From all the hard work, tiring and a lot of effort that we have been putting into our character and our guild. This is the outcome of what we have been doing from all these years. Some have come and some have gone but we never forget anyone…it became basically memories that we shared for a long time. With all the fight and all the time that we are putting ourselves in it. EVE may not be the big guild or the strongest overpowered guild but one thing that we can be sure of is that we are sharing passion through the Ragnarok Mobile. It is not just a strong helps the weak but we are helping each other because they are the part of guild’s family member. This is not just a strong concept of Halloween picture event but what I am trying to say here is…we can say that this is our first guild’s shot that we took together for the very first time. The main purpose was not to be like outstanding or something. We just want you all to get the love that we share throughout the ROM and EVE…The photo may not contains what we had passed through years but one thing we are sure of This event bring a lot of joy. Thank you ROM and Thank you EVE.

**Special thanks to every guild members who participated in the group photo. And all thanks goes to all hard work of Guild leader and Guild vice leader**
    Last edited by Koff3GN; 10-22-2021, 11:50 PM.

Wow Happy guild lovely 😊😊😊

Comment

Comment

Comment

Lovely guild! Even the Deviruchi wants to join LOL.

Comment

Working...
          X