Announcement

No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True love is fighting Midgard battles with you

My number one supporter, my bestfriend, my lover...

What started out to be buddies in weekly quests turned out to be real-life lover. I met you during my lowest points not only in the game, but in real life. You shed a light to my gloomy nights. From our simple talks in our party chats turned to endless Discord sessions until we ended up with our own server.
    We laughed until dawn while we explored Midgard. We watched movies while grinding, we even played songs during our Magic Prison event! There is no such dull moment with you! Every event quest, daily quests, and even story quests -- you are there to support me! You are the one to show me that I could be better, and I couldn't have done it without you.

I do not like taking cheesy photos, but with you, I would do it everyday. We would take time off playing our own games and have ROM dates and just take couple photos while singing in Discord. Numerous times together, endless moments, precious memories.

I am forever grateful to ROM, because without this game, I would have never met you.

IGN: esephera
    ID: 4300378698
    Server: Eternal Love

IGN: MangKantor_
    ID: 4299544314
    Server: Eternal Love
    Attached Files
    Last edited by esephera; 02-23-2022, 03:25 PM.
Working...
X