Announcement

No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum events complaint

I just wished you guys can pin comments for future forum events or atleast let the recent comment at the first page of the original post. I submitted my work 06-25-22 on the ROM Hunting Adventures forum event. Not knowing the notice was at the page 2 of the original post since you guys added EXTENDED TERMS that I have to post the IGN and character ID's of me and my friends to comply with the event. I know you guys will only spam rule #5 of the origin post of the forum event. But considering this is a loss for me since not only I'm out of the consideration of winning the event but also at a precarious situation at not recieving participation rewards. I'm relatively new to the game and wanting to reduce the gap between me and the old f2p players (PVP-wise and PVE-wise) with not spending much money. This concern, not only rejects the concept of letting new players thrive in the game but hinder us from growing to compete with veterans with a tight budget. I'm possibly out of the event since I did not comply, I will completely leave the game because of this not well-handled forum event, hopefully the new players might get into a lot more comfortable status after I sit myself out. Thank you and goodbye
Working...
X