Announcement

No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant bind account to fb.

Hi, i need some help in binding my acc to fb. I used google play for login to acc the i tried to bind to fb (setting>user>bind) but i keep saying that the fb is bound to another acc. I dont use fb for binding ragnarok m memoryfaith before.

is the anyone can help me on this, really appreciate it.

The same Facebook Account can log in in both servers.
    So, if you have the Facebook binded to another account with charaters in another server, this Facebook account is already attached to a Memory Faith Account without charathers.

But I have an advice: Create a new Google Account, and bind your new account to it.

You can thanks me in the future.
    Grimphos @ Hel
    Eternal Love Global

Bug? What bug?

Comment

Originally posted by grimphos View Post
      The same Facebook Account can log in in both servers.
      So, if you have the Facebook binded to another account with charaters in another server, this Facebook account is already attached to a Memory Faith Account without charathers.

But I have an advice: Create a new Google Account, and bind your new account to it.

You can thanks me in the future.
      so i need create new google acc & unbound my old acc then bind it again to new acc? How can i unbound?

Comment

Originally posted by Underrated View Post

so i need create new google acc & unbound my old acc then bind it again to new acc? How can i unbound?
        Sadly you cant unbound.
        Thats why you need a Google account.
        Grimphos @ Hel
        Eternal Love Global

Bug? What bug?

Comment

Need some help here. I have trouble logging in. Internal error keeps popping out. I've tried to login many times.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X