Announcement

No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please remove Magic Gear Fuel droprate internal cooldown

What is the point for increasing the daily limit of magic gear fuel from 1800 to 2000 when you still have the internal cooldown for its droprate and you can only get 950 per day max whether or not the limit is 1800 or 2000? please help bring this up to the Devs... Kafra

"Just play(pay) as it be", no dev in this forum

Comment

Mantou saw you mentioning that tagging kafra is a lost cause so I'm tagging you Mr Bun

Comment

Will bring up the suggestion to dev~ ^^V

Of course, dev taking them up is another thing (just a disclaimer that not all feedbacks and suggestion will be implemented)
        But.. just a little hint, if there is more common voices on the same issue it makes it easier to convince dev. Please leave mantou name out of this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Mantou View Post
          Will bring up the suggestion to dev~ ^^V

Of course, dev taking them up is another thing (just a disclaimer that not all feedbacks and suggestion will be implemented)
          But.. just a little hint, if there is more common voices on the same issue it makes it easier to convince dev. Please leave mantou name out of this sentence.
          In that case... FELLOW MERC CLASSES UNITE

Comment

• Mantou
            Mantou commented
            Editing a comment
            hey hey dont quote mantou, it will reveal what's not supposed to be shown :X

Correct me if im wrong, but isnt there a future update that will remove storage limit for the fuel? Im not sure if it was supposed to come with the recent update and havent tested LB farming yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Vaynard View Post
            Correct me if im wrong, but isnt there a future update that will remove storage limit for the fuel? Im not sure if it was supposed to come with the recent update and havent tested LB farming yet.
            Yes it is already in place, you can just store enough for batch crafting
            Last edited by Adventorder; 03-26-2021, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Mantou I DID NOT SEE the spoilers hahahhaa was thinking why you left so much spaces... Ok!

Comment

Not sure if I'm allowed to do this but UP for awareness!!!

Comment

I up for this too!

Comment

Working...
                  X