Announcement

No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot buy premium. Item not available in your country.

Hello guys.
    I have been playing Ragnarok global for over a year now. I always buy premium with my credit card and it had not been a problem till now. From 2 days back I am not able to buy premium or anything from the shop as it says item is not available in your country(India). I am using the same master card as I was for the last 1 year. It is not expired or anything.

Please help thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Otakurok; 06-29-2022, 11:37 AM.

Comment

I have the same problem and I live in Vietnam. It was only working like a couple of weeks ago but I wanted to buy premium and recharge BCC yesterday and I suddenly see, "item not available in your country." Am I missing something from the update? I don't have problems buying game currency with other games, only ROM. Please help us.
      Last edited by iamqam; 07-03-2022, 07:15 PM.

Comment

After a long chat from the games customer support for 3 days this is the reply I am left with.
        well done the developers don't care about their paying customers also now.

Comment

Hey guys for anyone having this issue I have found a fix but it's not the real thing.

For those who can't use the in-game shop there is an option to buy premium and bcc in the official website of your server. You can pay via PayPal and you need your character id. You can only buy premium and bcc you don't get the first time buy bcc bonus.
          ​​​​​

Comment

Working...
          X