No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 200 bcc for Survey Beta Test RO 2.0 not eligible issue

Hi,
    Actually i still wonder about the statement that some people (not only me) who already did the survey after testing beta server but do not get the rewards as promise.

Complain to support but, she/he just said that we are not eligible.
    Actually no explanation what is the real reason.
    I think (because i do not screenshot my answer), i already fill all the answer, and the most crucial Answer is about the color of lunatic which is should be white....
    But still me and some of people I know already filled the same survey just didnt received the rewards.

Also found out that people who didnt do the beta test server but they fill the survery, they got the rewards... well i dont think that is FAIR.

I said again : not that I am not move on but still i do not understand how come people just become not "eligible" that easy...

Hope u can do better next...

btw this is my char at CBT Server : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8jv9FlComU (using new char / account)

Thx you

Same here, got the email for beta test, downloaded the game, installed it. Play everyday, filled out the survey. Support said i wasn't eligible, i believe this is some sort of joke. If not, u are the one who is not eligible. Cheers!

Comment

Working...
    X