Announcement

No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't get into my account! Admin pretty please help me!

Okay, so my account on Ragnarok Eternal Love was sign-in with Facebook. My email and Facebook got hacked and while I recovered my email and secured it the damage on Facebook (whatever they did) resulted in a permanent disabling of my account. Now I know all security questions I even at one point for extra free items linked my.phone and email to the account but there is no option to sign in to my account for Ragnarok other than Facebook is seems everything else asks me just of I wanna start a new which I don't my account is beloved. Please help me keep being an active and dedicated member of your game and re access my account. I can answer any questions about the account the Facebook that was linked the email and everything else but as it stands there's no way for me to access the account. Thank you! I really appreciate it. I'm really hopeful my account can be saved. I don't know what I'll do it not thank you so much for your time and energy GMs!

In case it wasn't clear what Im asking I wanna recover my account. Thank you.

Comment

Help please

Comment

Working...
    X