Announcement

No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ⚫Rework in GvG, to make it more exciting....⚫

hello everyone, I've heard the dev will rework the system in GVG, is that right?
    because the GvG system is now getting boring. For WoE, there are now many empty castles, due to the imbalance between the number of channels and the number of active guilds. Maybe a new WoE system should be created, which is even more exciting and challenging.

and the WoC system which in my opinion it is better if every match, have a fixed time of 30 minutes, and the winner is determined by the most points (so the point system must also be overhauled). because the current system sometimes one match only takes about 5 minutes, and it's not fun.

Developers have made a lot of content updates on dungeons and pvp (6v6 and 12v12).
    but in GvG the system is still the same as before, nothing has changed at all ...

Thank You
    Last edited by Berhasil; 03-28-2021, 11:21 PM.

probably they will bring WoE 2.0 System. Let's wait for this.

Comment

Originally posted by Berhasil View Post
      hello everyone, I've heard the dev will rework the system in GVG, is that right?
      because the GvG system is now getting boring. For WoE, there are now many empty castles, due to the imbalance between the number of channels and the number of active guilds. Maybe a new WoE system should be created, which is even more exciting and challenging.

and the WoC system which in my opinion it is better if every match, have a fixed time of 30 minutes, and the winner is determined by the most points (so the point system must also be overhauled). because the current system sometimes one match only takes about 5 minutes, and it's not fun.

Developers have made a lot of content updates on dungeons and pvp (6v6 and 12v12).
      but in GvG the system is still the same as before, nothing has changed at all ...

Thank You
      before they can implement this one (if its true) then they need to remove the latency in GVG, most importantly WoE.

Comment

I just hope they add better items in the Honor Proof store so that it would be more worth it to join WOE/WOC fort he rewards
        Maybe add the Relic dusts in there purchasable by honor proof haha

Server: Eternal Love
        Job: Phantom Dancer / Divine Avenger
        Guild: Demigods

Comment

True , hope dev revamp the WoE and WoC system soon, ofc should fix the lag first
          Server: Midnight Party
          IGN : Hellboyz
          Guild : VIP

Comment

I would love to see something official guild gvg ranking or league system for woc.

Comment

Great to see feedbacks for GVG. We hear all of you and we are working towards a better GVG experience for everyone. Lessen the lag during WOE and WOC is our number one priority.

Keep your ideas coming, we will keep a watch here to pick them up.

Comment

From my experience after guild reaching team Sun is the crystal amount. You already can capture 4 and the big impostor is middle crystal....

So a very simple change is disable mid crystal and only make it spawn if WoC is too long like 15-20 minutes... Make incentives for MVP and emperium defense

Comment

Working...
                X