• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet Snacks :3

Hi hi! My inspiration for this set was obviously baked goods 😋

IGN: nolan
    ID: 4300715252
    Server: Global - Eternal Love

I designed this costume with all the cute and delicious snacks in mind! All the details are included in the photos, however my costume includes:
    1x Mouth - Chocolate chip cookie with animated smiley face, stays stationary in mouth
    1x Tail - Cute Desert Wolf Pup & Lunatic munching on some snacks, floats beside character
    1x Face - Cinnamon Swirls on each cheek, animated sugar sparkles
    1x Wings - Cream coloured feathers with heart shaped cake, and other goodies in the centre - animated wings fold forward and sparkle
    1x Back - Fork with cake slice, 2 small cookie coloured poring charms dangle from the bottom
    2x Headgear - male & female hair styles, colours attached, girl version has a large bow on the back with a cupcake in the colours of the corresponding costume.
    1x Headgear - Heart shaped 3 layered cookie "cake", embellished with dollops of icing, cookies, heart shaped macaroons & sprinkles. Worn on side of the head.
    2x Costumes - Male and female versions, each is embellished with either bows or belts, and both have a treat themed pattern across one the back, in the matching colour theme.

Costume Names & Colour Variants:
    1. "Black Forest Desire" Black, white/grey, red
    2. "Ube Cheesecake Fantasy" Purple, light purple, white/cream
    3. "Red Velvet Delight" Red, pink, cream
    4. "Chocolate Chip Cookie Dream" Dark brown, tan, cream

Hair Colour Variants:
    1. Warm Gray, deep red bow
    2. Orange, purple bow
    3. Ice Blue, red bow
    4. Platinum Blonde, brown bow

Enjoy!!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Nonono; 04-08-2022, 07:42 AM. Reason: Pictures didn't upload properly!
Working...
X