Announcement

No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kafra & Wkndwlvs

Esta es nuestra historia de amor que comenzó el 31 de Agosto de 2020. Nos conocimos cuando el entro a nuestro Guild KafraCorp donde compartimos nuestros días de juego y charlas en Discord. Nos enamoramos pero no fue posible vernos por las fronteras cerradas debido a la Pandemia 🇦🇷😭🇨🇱

Finalmente el 04 de Octubre del 2021 pudimos conocernos en Santiago de Chile donde también tuve la oportunidad de compartir momentos inolvidables con los miembros de la guild! Les comparto un mini video de la visita y nuestro Instagram. Disfruten sus dias de juego y ojal tengan la oportunidad de conocer gente hermosa! 😍

This is our love story that began on August 31, 2020. We met when he entered our Guild KafraCorp where we shared our game days and chats on Discord. We fell in love but it was not possible to see each other because of the closed borders due to the Pandemic 🇦🇷😭🇨🇱

Finally on October 04, 2021 we were able to meet in Santiago de Chile where I also had the opportunity to share unforgettable moments with the members of the guild! I share a mini video of the visit and our Instagram. Enjoy your game days and I hope you have the opportunity to meet beautiful people!

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tIMG_20220214_115345.jpg Views:\t0 Size:\t121.2 KB ID:\t11675","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"11675","data-size":"full","title":"IMG_20220214_115345.jpg"}[/ATTACH]
    Attached Files
    Last edited by .Kafra.; 02-18-2022, 09:17 PM.

Los adoro <3

Comment

Working...
    X