Announcement

No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantastic4 Friends!

Deep in Mjolnir Mountains, I (wenwen) encountered a small, chonky cat upon my quest to defeat Mistress as a beginner Novice Guardian. I was amazed at this cat's fly wing abilities to 100% beat me and messaged her in astonishment. After befriending this cat, Moogyoo, I brought her back to meet my fellow guild member, Pewpewpewpewpew. We were both noobie little adventurers looking for friendly faces in this toxic MVP world. It became me and my sidekets.

Then, another one of Moo's guildies, Gabrielvia, showed up to help challenge these MVPs. We were always outnumbered and lacking strength, but we never gave up. Seems like the game mechanics wanted us to forever lose, but we bonded together over the hard times. Sometimes, we (Gabes, pew, and I) get a little lucky and manage to get some decent (okay, AMAZING) loot. Most of the time though, Moo is spent crying next to us as the unlucky one (so sorry!!!!).

Alot of things may change with this game, but what won't change, is that we formed a friendship together over the wins and the MANY, many losses. We whine, we cry, we laugh, and we conquer the odds against us!

wenwen ID: 4303851712
    Pewpewpewpewpew ID: 4303794953
    moogyoo ID:4300512275
    Gabrielvia ID:4304849326
    Attached Files
    Last edited by bleepbloopguild; 02-18-2022, 10:38 PM.
Working...
X