Announcement

No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stellar Hunter Farming Guide After the Feb 22 Channel Merger Patch

Hey everyone, you may know me from my Stellar Hunter guides on YouTube. Today I'm excited to bring you a written Stellar Hunter Comodo Farming Guide after the Feb 22, 2022 patch.

The patch brings some great improvements like:
    • No need for 480% ASPD: you can spend less points in Agi. About 150% ASPD is sufficient, since the map is so crowded that you won't be able to hit another monster again for another 2 seconds. Extra ASPD will just result in a missed hit as 4 Stellar Hunters kill the same Fur Seal
    • No need for high move speed: optimizing to 330% move speed is no longer required. Standing still and waiting for the monster to spawn on top of you is more efficient than running a full screen away to find a new monster that just died half a second before you got there
    • Offline farming isn't needed anymore! The server latency doesn't matter because you won't have anything to hit for 2 seconds anyway
    • Zeny has more value: Remember when you started the game and 1M raw zeny a day meant a lot? How precious that number was. Instead of 16M+ raw zeny a day, you can now enjoy earning 1M raw zeny a day post patch. Make sure you use your mentor pots and 90 minutes of music!
    • Feeling lonely? I love when maps are full so I can see my fellow Stellar Hunters. Now with about 5-10 on my screen at once, I can really get to know my community. I am making so many new friends!

Good guide 5/7

Comment

So nice of them not needing our $7.99 a month for Offline Mode anymore!

Comment

Originally posted by JoshDJX View Post
        So nice of them not needing our $7.99 a month for Offline Mode anymore!
        You just need to pay $10.99/month for a Parallel Universe Farming Mode. Only your party and you exist on the channel while farming offline. Don't worry, the devs thought of everything.

Comment

Originally posted by WobblyWallaby View Post

You just need to pay $10.99/month for a Parallel Universe Farming Mode. Only your party and you exist on the channel while farming offline. Don't worry, the devs thought of everything.
          Well thought, great idea, i love spending more 😆

Comment

Working...
          X