• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1v1 field battle. anywhere anytime.

Click image for larger version

Name:	B297AF35-DE5E-446A-BE87-610C05D2670D.jpeg
Views:	444
Size:	94.8 KB
ID:	2370 i would like to have 1v1 duel system where you can challenge anyone on any field that's not dead (it's not a thing you use to res players), this is so other players can watch the fun but not be able to get hurt or interfere. i'm thinking it should be fast and simple to start the duel like everything else like adding the player to the party but this party is for PvP. once player join this PvP party a countdown appears and the battle begins. anything goes? or no pets and mercenary to make it's really feel like a 1v1? i think it would be nice to have something to show who won like a "winner!" sign above them to showcase who won and the loser would get a 1hp res to fight again. i dont think any item is given for the winner because its just for fun but maybe a title and achievement would be nice.
    im not asking for a PK server where you can harass other players but to have something nice for everyone to enjoy. i would love to see a good battle.

Or maybe get a "skull" with the player's name as trophy for killing that person in duel. This is a really nice feature to have!

Comment

.@duel was a big thing on a private I played back when

Comment

As a hobbyist welder, I found this article incredibly informative. It helped me make an informed decision when upgrading my welding machine, ensuring that it suits my growing skill level. go to website
        Last edited by johny; 06-16-2023, 03:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X