Announcement

No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phantom Dancer Bugs

[Vanish] stealth buff breaks when using [Strip Accessory] & [Strip Shield]. Had much contact with oral Support but this bug has been omitted from all Known Bugs List despite confirming that it is Bugged.

[Deadly Infection] does not reflectrChronomancer's [Space Silence]

[Intimidate - Oppress] Aesir Runes does not give the +45% damage recieved as it is stated.

ROM devs have failed to disclose this information and have consistently added and removed these from the Known Bugs List in both Global and SEA servers.. please fix.

I think the previous list was not a "confirmed" bug but rather, a suspected issue at that point? Or was I wrong?
    The previous Vanished wherein you can strip while hiding could actually be the bugged one and now fixed in RO 2.0.

Comment

Well, The Know Bugs List on SEA March 25th or 24th statse that it was under Investigation, then the following list is was omitted. Via Email to Global RO Support, they stated that indeed Vanish was bugged since 2.0 release. It wasn't previously bugged, it's bugged now according to them.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mousu View Post
          I think the previous list was not a "confirmed" bug but rather, a suspected issue at that point? Or was I wrong?
          The previous Vanished wherein you can strip while hiding could actually be the bugged one and now fixed in RO 2.0.

Comment

Working...
          X