No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to buy anyhting

Hi,

So after the update on Monday, I am unable to make any purchase via the app using my debit / credit card, upi or direct bank account info. I am from India playing on the Global server and all the options show as "Item unavailable in your country".

Please let me know when this would be fixed as I am trying to puchase some BCC for the MVP Gacha rolls and also need to purchase the Cotton candy monthly box along with the monthly Premuim.

Same problem here
    I will make another post so they will notice

Comment

Same issue, hope they look into this soon

Comment

Originally posted by Kisna View Post
        Hi,

So after the update on Monday, I am unable to make any purchase via the app using my debit / credit card, upi or direct bank account info. I am from India playing on the Global server and all the options show as "Item unavailable in your country".

Please let me know when this would be fixed as I am trying to puchase some BCC for the MVP Gacha rolls and also need to purchase the Cotton candy monthly box along with the monthly Premuim.
        any update on this?
        I've raised a ticket however they just told me to contact google and google told me contact app devs.

Comment

I have already made a post on this and contacted the Devs. They told me to contact Google support and Google wasn't able to help me either. I am also from India. This problem started from 2 months back. Hope the developers notice us or they are the ones loosing money

Comment

I'm not 100% informed but I remember reading somewhere about distribution laws changing in India and ro m no longer being able to provide certain services like bcc to players in india.. this might not be accurate but it's what's been going around.

Comment

Working...
            X