Announcement

No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account Banned for Killing MVP/Mini

A couple of weeks ago I was reported by an alt account from a rival guild while MVP/Mini farming on a different channel. This was then followed up by the Puppet guild entering a slew of reports until I left the channel. I've logged in this morning to a 10 year account suspension. I have appealed this using the in-game feature but was not able to provide details or screenshots. I play fairly competitively, WoC/WoE, purchase multiple premiums per month, along with plenty of cash for BCC.
    Hoping to get some assistance here

I haven't received a response to my in-game appeal, my support ticket, or here. Would appreciate a response before I begin issuing charge backs. A 10 year suspension in a game without any rhyme or reason is ridiculous, there are various laws in most countries to protect end-users against this type of abuse and fraud along with policies in place within the Google Play Store and Apple Store.

Comment

In game chat support for reference

Comment

Did you ever get a resolution? I had the same problem. People reporting my killing 2 MvPs per wave and now I'm banned. In game support did absolutely nothing but say they take bans seriously. 2 MvPs (atroce and miss tahnee) per wave apparently was evidence for cheating.

Comment

Working...
        X