Announcement

No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ¡Mi cuenta fue Baneada y no se porque!

Saludos, acabo de iniciar el juego y despues de una actualización me sale que mi cuenta fué baneada hasta el 2031!! ¿quiero saber porque?, no llevo mas de 1 semana, (y no me vengan con mentiras que he tenido quejas de otros usuarios ya que no he hablado casi con nadie) ¿Qué paso?

Usuario: Leonhartgf
    correo: squall.dm@gmail.com
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Leonhartgf; 04-18-2021, 12:29 PM.

You are not the only one. Today I tried to login to the game and the “banned” message showed up. I’m a casual player, I started playing as soon as the game came out and I was still a 80 lvl player...
    I submitted a ticket to support, and they told me something like “ we have a lot of complains of players... and you broke our terms and abuse they game...” like I was hacking the game and picking fights with people deliberately.
    I am player who prefers to be lonely in the game for god’s sake. And I’m not that good with computers either... I think they just gave me a “generic response“ to deal with my ticket, because they didn’t gave me a real reason for my ten-years ban.

I truly wish to be in contact who can review my situation. Because I think it’s a mistake, I have never been banned of anything in my life! And I always played trying not to bother and not to be bothered.
    Attached Files

Comment

Hola, aquí está Wallie para ayudarte Para problemas relacionados con la cuenta, es mejor que te comuniques con el servicio de atención al cliente a través del sistema de ticket en el juego, ya que deberás proporcionar información más confidencial para investigar.

Puedes encontrar el sistema de soporte de tickets en el juego a través de la pantalla de inicio de sesión -> esquina superior derecha con un icono de Poring! > Icono de soporte> Mis tickets

Comment

Having a dishwasher in a large room can be a lifesaver. It simplifies the task of cleaning up after meals, especially when you have a large number of guests or family members. seemy large room

Comment

Working...
        X