Announcement

No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having the same issue on my account. I switched over from Flames to Slayer and now I can't switch to any other class (I've unlocked all).

Comment

Good Day, I just want to report this bug happened about a week ago (March 25,2021) and still no fix response about this with my 3 tickets in Help Center.
      I just purchased Bard class with 88 bcc in this episode and switch to my Lightbringer and just finished singra quest and switched to Bard class and ended up being stuck on 1st job archer.
      With this bug I lost the following:
      -Stat points
      -Auto Attack
      -Skill slots
      -All multijobs
      -Ymir bug (cant switch maybe due to I "lost" all my multis)
      -Aesir

Video Link: https://youtu.be/Tl_-BvrF0TY

Please see attached images
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Sp1TFire; 04-02-2021, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Hello peeps!
        Dasaneeee would like to seek your help to drop us a ticket on your issue if you have not!
        Rest assured your tickets have been taken note of, as many players are affected do allow devs more time to investigate the above-mentioned issues
        Thank you for your patience and understanding🙁

Comment

• Sp1TFire
          Sp1TFire commented
          Editing a comment
          Is there a compensation for this? It is almost two weeks (March 25) and I can't to anything much with my main character.

I encountered same issue but mine lost all skillpoints of Lordknight, im stuck on Knight JOB but my Level and class is in Lord knight

Comment

Twinkle is here to support too! <3
          For multi-job, skill points missing and Gold medal and contribution issues, kindly create an in-game ticket so that we can follow up directly with you. =)
          To send a ticket in-game, you may enter it via > settings > CS (Last tab on the right) > Support
          Do remember to include your character id, ign, description of the issue and screenshots/video. Our support team will be ready to assist you.

Comment

• Sp1TFire
            Sp1TFire commented
            Editing a comment
            Created In-game tickets and still no appropriate action.. It is almost 2 weeks (March 25) and I can't to anything much with my main character. I have a complete description,screenshots and video

• Twinkle
            Twinkle commented
            Editing a comment
            The team is still in the midst of fixing it. =(
            Rest assured that the team is working hard on it to help you and all other players resolve this issue. <3<3<3

• Sp1TFire
            Sp1TFire commented
            Editing a comment
            any update regarding the bugfix?

any update on bug fix its been almost two weeks if im not mistaken

Comment

This issue has been running for a month now and mine has not even completely resolved. It just gets worse that I keep on receiving "we are following up our support team" kind of responses and see no progress at all. The worst part is you keep on releasing new patches and updates, which makes us feel that our issues are being ignored (I believe my ticket is still "pending for investigation" according to your support). If you appreciate our "patience and understanding", then appreciate the time, effort and money that we put into this game. Send us a DETAILED RESPONSE and FIX THE ISSUE.

Comment

Hello fellas~
              Devs have provided some updates regarding the above-mentioned issues on this post-https://sea.ragnaroketernallove.com/news/knownbugs1904

Summary:
              The skill points issue has been resolved, please switch between jobs to trigger the fix using the YMIR book or multi-job page.
              However, the job change issue still requires work on a case-by-case basis. And due to the mass volume of tickets, it may take a longer time for your case to be resolved.
              Dasaneeee understands that it can be frustrating,
              Dasaneeee still hope for your kind understanding and patience TwT

Comment

• Sp1TFire
                Sp1TFire commented
                Editing a comment
                As of now, my account has been restored/fixed for the multijob issue though I noticed that my bard/clown class can't use any skills or auto attack in the auto skill slot.. Character is just standing when trying to target a mob. I already filed a ticket with it

• Dasaneeee
                Dasaneeee commented
                Editing a comment
                Sp1TFire
                Can you try re-equipping your skill back onto the auto-skill slot?

• Sp1TFire
                Sp1TFire commented
                Editing a comment
                I think it has been fixed, When I tried to switch to bard/clown at this time no any skills were placed at the auto skill slot. Will observe in the following days.

My DA is missing a whole lot of skill point, still stuck with Royal Guard skill. I've sent a ticket and had a follow up but no respond further. Really really appreciate the help please..
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X