• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still no response in customer support. sad

Comment

Originally posted by papahap View Post
      still no response in customer support. sad
      do give them some time for the investigation process. in the meantime do check that u have include the following information in your ticket, these will greatly speed up the process:
      • Character ID
      • Server
      • Description of Issue
      • Name of Affected Item
      • A video showing your exchange transaction in full including the zeny or item that you did not receive.

Comment

already done this and sry for being impatient, i cant snap gears with good enchant because i dont have my zeny.

Comment

Dear ROM Support Team.

i lost 261,481,954 zeny on 2021/04/14 time 10.35-10.45pm (GMT+7),
          i just want to bit +12divine feather clothes[1] then i click buy and saw the transaction,
          it don't show a snap transaction(+12divine feather clothes[1]) and i don't got my zeny back!!

(Before bit i had 295,796,272 zeny and after bit i had 34,314,318 zeny that mean 295,796,272-261,481,954 = 34,314,318 )

Server : Eternal Love
          ID : 4298881087
          IGN : Mfrancoise
          Zeny Lost : 261,481,954

I already sent the ticket in support tab they RESPONSE LIKE BOT or COPY PASTE the word like request detail bra bra bra but DONT READ my detail and images that i sent before and request my detail and images again.
          Attached Files

Comment

We are aware that many players including all of you had encountered missing zeny/items when transacting in the Exchange and we are currently working to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

In the meantime, you are advised to use the Exchange during off-peak hours and try to avoid using it during peak hours from 10 pm - 3 am. (GMT +7)

Comment

any update on this bug?

Comment

finally got refunded.
                Attached Files

Comment

still did not recieved my zeny in exchange after maintenance. Its been almost a week now and this is not even my fault that the exchange is lagging that time.

i snap +15 greed armor morale 1 worth 576,769,632z. the snapping ends but i ddnt got the zeny, theres not even a snap history of the item. and btw the exchange in my server(eternal love) is lagging so bad right now, maybe this what it caused for my zeny to got eaten by exchange. pls fix this ASAP as i need to snap items that i needed.

13/04/2021 . 11:55PM

​​​​​​IGN: 战papahap
                  ID: 4294998211
                  Server: Eternal Love

Comment

Great news to all! We have managed to recover your missing zeny from the Exchange. Just proceed to the Exchange's trade history tab and tap on "Collect all" to collect your zeny back.
                    Last edited by MissyE; 04-20-2021, 01:44 PM.

Comment

• papahap
                      papahap commented
                      Editing a comment
                      mine still missing

9 days and counting
                    Attached Files

Comment

• papahap
                      papahap commented
                      Editing a comment
                      10 days....

11days.....

Comment

Hello people~
                      Can you check your exchange again and see if your 'missing transactions' have shown up today?

Comment

Working...
                      X