Announcement

No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the name of "One Punch Man" who can't kill in One Hit? Two Punch Man? Three Punch Man?

Dear shura lovers

every job is unique as they said, but the most unique is shura IMO, why? because shura depends on the one and only ashura strike and its chain, but why they make relic which especially countering shura? (HP Block relic). as we tried the new relic's (hp block) mechanism, first dmg deals 50% dmg, and 2nd deals 50% dmg, let's say the "hp block" relic user in 50% hp after got 1st ashura strike, he/she only need to press 1 red potion for add 1 point hp (in pvp arena), and shura cant kill in the 2nd ashura (water), with this fact in mind, can we still called shura "One Punch Man" Job???

agreed . how a shura gonna kill a job that have healing skill now? for example chronomancer or saint , they could have just heal after the asura and the second asura will still blocked it to 50% hp again

Comment

Well, seems like relics didnt only ruins f2p but also game mechanism

Comment

Originally posted by D_Stream View Post
        Well, seems like relics didnt only ruins f2p but also game mechanism
        yeah it defies the job Shura. Actually only a whale shura can kill a whale. If youre not a whale and youre a Shura. youre in a bad spot.

Comment

Originally posted by lightray03 View Post

yeah it defies the job Shura. Actually only a whale shura can kill a whale. If youre not a whale and youre a Shura. youre in a bad spot.
          I did spend hundreds thousands bucks for this game, so consider I am one of the "whale" you said, but still I can't kill "not so whale" player who have hp block relic and the other healing skills/things (even 1 click red potion), if the aim is for kill the excitement playing Shura, then yes.. They did it well

Comment

Originally posted by Polaris View Post

I did spend hundreds thousands bucks for this game, so consider I am one of the "whale" you said, but still I can't kill "not so whale" player who have hp block relic and the other healing skills/things (even 1 click red potion), if the aim is for kill the excitement playing Shura, then yes.. They did it well
            hmmm you cannot call a player with a purple relic and meet the 80% requirement to trigger a "not so whale". It is already considered whale. One thing that you cannot kill, if someone has an anti fatal.

Comment

So? Should I quit?

Comment

why quit? DF still strong in rank mp

Comment

Originally posted by Polaris View Post
                  So? Should I quit?
                  well it depends on you, even before when relic isnt implemented yet, there is anti fatal. Just look for a way that you can trigger that relic before you one hit em. There is always a way.

Comment

Originally posted by lightray03 View Post

hmmm you cannot call a player with a purple relic and meet the 80% requirement to trigger a "not so whale". It is already considered whale. One thing that you cannot kill, if someone has an anti fatal.
                    Yeah. I'm surprised that he'd call someone at this point in time with that relic a "not so whale".

Comment

Devs doesn't love Shura that much LOL. Saddening.

Comment

What are you doing dev ? did you forget dragon fist still exist?

Comment

DEVS Please bring justice to Shura job regarding deadblow/antidead skills, why you makes ashura strike can't penetrate deadblow/antidead skills while you makes soul depraved (assassin skill) can penetrate deadblow/antidead skill easily, at least you make this one and only offensive skill Shura have(not like assassin, have auto atk and other offensive skills) do same like soul depraved, also can penetrate deadblow skills/item

I believe you guys still hear your loyal player's opinions, and thanks you fix that true sight relic bug

And many many thanks for
                          ​​​​​Who help to talk with devs about this...
                          Last edited by Polaris; 07-18-2021, 10:43 PM.

Comment

pls up Mantou

Comment

up, please devs you guys have to hear your loyal shura player

Comment

Working...
                              X