Announcement

No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dev please reconsider again, bloody like h##l my daily grinding spots is so crowded..and how about MVP hunting??ah forget about that, you all know the answer..
    Last edited by pei19; 02-23-2022, 10:28 PM.

Comment

this is the worst update ever. this game will slowly die down because of this. tsk!!

Comment

To hell with this channel merge update. Improved GVG experience my ass. You could obviously do that without the expense of cutting down 1/3 of the channels. Should have asked the opinions of the players ffs.

You just made the gaming experience shit with this channel merge. We can't even grind and farm peacefully after this. And sheesh i am not even gonna talk about how hassle the MVP hunt is, or how the market is going to be more dysfunctional with even less supply of items.

Comment

Fck this game they dont even bother addressing our concerns about this matter. Thank you for ruining the game for us. 🤬

Comment

Please reconsider again, the new GvG allows stronger guilds to bully small guilds by invading their agits and left it unoccupied after war ended, which is so wasted and leave no opportunity for small guilds to have any chance to win. More people will quit for sure.

Comment

I know our opinions are not important because we aren't the main region but w/e. I used to be online 12 hours a day but now I only go online for 1-3 hours .. I void then log off or attend events.. THE GAME doesn't reward people for spending their time online.. it rewards those who PAY for easy content access.. BEFORE ancient equipment and channel merge.. a free to play player / newbie can HUNT Mini / Mvp to help them get stronger faster but now its impossible because OLD GEARS are worthless and THE CHANNELS are LIMITED and CROWDED. YOU CAN'T EVEN FARM PROPERLY BECAUSE THERE ARE 30 PEOPLE FARMING ON THE SAME AREA and now you're going to LIMIT THEM EVEN MORE? FIRE THE ONE MAKING THESE AWFUL DECISIONS.. CHECK THE DATA IF THE PLAYERS ARE SPENDING TIME IN GAME.. What a noob management ..

Comment

Working...
              X